- agnatha sukrutam, Lord creates with nirhEtuka krupa
atma takes sukshma sariram to follow archiradi margam, facilitated by antaryami, after moksham
Jivatma is honoured in all worlds when he is ascending to paramapadam(sri vaikuntam is above all worlds). Then crosses the layers(avaranas of the universe)
reaches viraja river.
atma takes bath in viraja.
sukshma sariram is lost.
A divya sariram will be attained.
Thousands of apsaras decorate the mukta atma.
entrance of sri vaikunta
enters with nityasuris who come with purna kumbam
prapanna comes close to srimannarayana
mukta experiences divine hug of srimannarayana
attains kainkarya prapti in all forms, in all places, at all places.
One who attains paramapadam, never come back to mortal world.
This is a confirmed fact.
5 time slots
1. abhigamanam - daily duties
2. upadanam= tiruvaradhanam duties
3. ijya= bath, perform madhyahnikam, grand tiruvaradhanam
4. svadhyayam= rahasya granthas, bhagavad vishayam, ....
5. yogam=sandhya vandanam,anusandhanam of amalanadhi piran